Wednesday, June 10, 2015

How to crack Class X and XII Board Exam.Get answers here..

Jyoti Rathore,who topped the UP Board in class XII with 97.2% from LPS Rajajipuram says,"I would attend extra classes in school and indulge in group study sessions with my friends."
The second rank holder from UP and Lucknow, Mansi Jaiswal,said,"Solving question banks and previous years' papers gave me the confidence that I can manage on my own.Whenever I had doubts I would either go to my teachers or take help from my neighbor, who is doing Masters in Mathematics."
Shreya Srivastava, joint ISC topper with 99.25% in the Lucknow region,and student of CMS Mahanagar tells,"We were taking exams every 2 months during the course of the year.We sat for 5 exams before commencement of our Boards.Self study is the key."
Pragya Mishra,joint ISC topper with 99.25% says giving preparatory exams throughout the year helped her revise her lessons.I would wait back after school and study together in presence of our teachers."
Anirudh Deb,class XII CBSE topper in Lucknow and Allahabad region,scored 98.4% in Boards says,"I had PCM with Computers. Regular self study and consulting NCERT and other advanced books did the trick for me.My teachers in school would be pro actively helping me whenever I got stuck."

No comments:

Post a Comment